Thursday, October 9, 2008

Quick Update

I know that I have been neglecting my responsibilities as a blogger, and I haven't posted anything since August, but that's not because my work schedule is lacking, it's the opposite. God has blessed me with a lot of work and a great man by my side. How can I thank Him enough. I promise you will see some new stuff in a matter of days.

For now I just have some great news to announce:

1. I got engaged on Sept. 28. 2008! Wedding details will follow:






2. I was approved to be in the Edmonton Bridal Fair next January, meaning big responsibilities, and lots of work.

3. I start my exhibition on December 1st till January 30th at the University Hospital.

4; My church and I will be doing some outreach for needy families. Here is some info:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Helga!! I am so happy for you. Thanks for sharing your wonderful news. A blessing from Sai Baba on your engagement.

God is love, live in love.