Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Family of Crocs

My family came all the way from Hungary to Costa Rica to be present at my recent destination wedding ceremony. I was very happy to see them, and we definitely had a great time together during that week in the tropics. It was not long enough. But anyway, my family (mother, father, and sister) love to wear Crocs. Yes, I mean the oft-seen multi-coloured rubber shoes (though we also did see a few native Costa Rican crocodiles during the trip).

Anyway, there is apparently a Crocs photo contest back in Europe, and they wanted me to make use of my camera and the beautiful beach scenery to help them submit some entries when they got back home. We definitely had a great time doing it! Here are some of my favourite shots of my family in their Crocs:











No comments: