Friday, May 1, 2009

The Best Wedding of My Life!

Some good news to confirm to you all, who may remember that last September, I mentioned that I got engaged. Well, at the end of this past March, I was finally married to the Love of my Life!

Obviously these are not photographs which I personally took, but I am happy to share them anyway:











It was a destination wedding, with the ceremony taking place in a lovely tropical location: Punta Leona, Costa Rica. I love doing wedding photography, but obviously, it would be quite difficult to take my own pictures that day, so we hired a professional photographer friend of mine from Winnipeg, Jeremy Hiebert, to come down and capture the occasion in all its splendour. As you can see from the above photos and the entry at his blog site, he did a great job of making beautiful images of me and my wonderful new hubby! Thanks, Jeremy!!!

But of course, even with all the hustle and bustle, I could not help but grab my camera before the wedding day got underway, and take a few images of my own:











Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was the best wedding of our life, dear Helga! You look just beautiful. Eva and Ros Firla